Pit Crews have access to the best tools. That enables them to get the job done and fast! Similarly, the Growth PitStop™ uses the best tools to enable teams to perform at their maximum.
The diagram below shows a toolbox like those used by pit teams. Click on any compartment of the toolbox to explore the tools it contains.
The Growth PitStop™ leverages proven tools and techniques from 7 disciplines. Select an area by clicking on the toolbox.
Blending Science & Psychology
The PitStop is built on a solid bedrock of scientific research and analysis:
– It leverages extensive benchmarking data derived from global best practice research across 47 countries.
– It provides access to a suite of scientific assessments that measure 107 dimensions of strategy and 97 dimensions of capability (skills, process & systems).
– It is based on 1.05 million pages of best practice research tracking the latest thinking from Harvard, Stanford as well as a host of other sources. This research is ongoing.
This PitStop addresses the mental and emotional aspects of success:
– It employs the latest insights into; how people engage with complex issues, how people learn and the process of changing attitudes and behaviors.
– The Pit-Stop is underpinned by a sophisticated change model and leverages techniques, such as:
Integrating Multiple Disciplines & Techniques
It is not one particular technique that makes the PitStop so powerful – after all no one solution has all the answers. Rather it is the seamless integration of such a range of complementary techniques within the one process.
The seamless integration of such a range of complementary techniques within the one process is unique to the Growth PitStop™.
You must be logged in to post a comment.