Planning a Leadership Workshop? Here are some tips to keep in mind!
Could You be Overlooking the No.1 Source of Complexity Today?
The annual conference or off-site has taken on new significance at a time of:
- Accelerating change and uncertainty
- Increased pressure on performance
- And, of course, hybrid working.
Today, bringing everyone together is more important than ever!
Away from the busyness of the day to day, the annual conference is an opportunity to:
- Connect people and their passions, especially at this time of remote and hybrid working.
- Engage people in addressing key opportunities and challenges, at a time when there is so much talk about quiet quitting.
- Energize people – recognizing progress and building momentum behind key priorities and initiatives.
- Align – Optimize focus and alignment in respect of key business needs and priorities
And breaking down boundaries and silos between teams, departments & functions.
Here is a quick recap:
These are the 4 ways the annual conference can help accelerate and sustain performance. Importantly, they can also help to boost organizational health too.
Today's annual conference can have a greater impact than ever. That is because of the trend away from slideshows and presentations.
With so much talk about engagement, conference organizers are no longer content for a few people to do all the talking, while everybody else listens impassively.
At a pitstop conference, everybody is energized and engaged in the process of dialoging business needs and priorities.
They recognize and celebrate the progress being made. While creatively addressing the opportunities & challenges ahead. The result is 3 times more connection, engagement, energy and alignment.
The ‘pitstop' is a technique tailored for sustained performance in dynamic, high-pressure environments. Its appeal to leaders lies in the need to deliver ambitious strategies with increased speed, agility, collaboration, and innovation.
However, an interest in racing or pitstops is not a prerequisite to benefit from this approach. The associated tools and frameworks are crafted to reframe business opportunities and challenges, depersonalizing and depoliticizing them. This helps in addressing blind spots and fostering more creative solutions.
Do you want to maximize the business impact of your conference or off-site? Why not talk to us.
SOLUTIONS & SERVICES: Here are some of the ways that our research & insights are put to work by our clients: